Blue Heron Bridge Dive
March 28, 2020
Join Scuba Outfitters on March 28 to dive The Blue Heron Bridge,
which is widely known as “The Best Shore Dive In The World”!
- Trip Leader: Mike
- When: Saturday – March 28, 2020 at 10:30 am
- Where: Phil Foster Park is located at 900 Blue Heron Boulevard, Riviera Beach, FL 33404.
- Directions: (Google Map Link)
- Carpool: Anyone wanting to carpool can make arrangements and are welcome to leave their car at the dive shop.
- Cost: Park entrance and parking are free.
- Does not include Rental Equipment, Tanks, Weights or Dive Flag/Float.
We will meet at Phil Foster Park at 10:30 am. High tide is at 11:37 am on March 28th and it’s recommended that we are in the water 30 mins prior to that time and out of the water no more than 30 mins after.
Translated: We need to be in the water by 11:00 am and out of the water by 12:30 pm.
Equipment Rental / Purchase Prices:
Please pick up any Rental Equipment needed on Friday, March 27 by 6:00 pm.
- BCD & Regulator: $15
- Wetsuit: $10
- Weights: $5
- Tank: $10
- Flag, Float & Line: $29.95 (One per buddy team. Not available for rental)
To reserve your Blue Heron Bridge Dive, please call 239-280-5500 or stop by Scuba Outfitters.