- This event has passed.
EPCOT DiveQuest – Sept 28th, 2019
September 28, 2019 @ 6:30 am - 9:30 pm| $165
EPCOT DiveQuest: Sept 28th, 2019
A scuba experience with guaranteed calm seas, no current, unlimited visibility, and incredible marine life and coral.
Explore New Depths
Are you a diver who’s always wanted to jump in and join the fish at The Seas with Nemo & Friends Pavilion? Now you can!
Take the plunge at Caribbean Coral Reef, our 5.7-million-gallon saltwater aquarium at Epcot, and swim with over 6,000 sea creatures. Clear waters and the absence of currents afford you amazing views of sea turtles, angelfish, dolphins, eagle rays and sharks.
The pavilion’s 56 giant windows make it possible for family members and friends with Epcot admission to view your dive, and you can even purchase a souvenir DVD of your experience.
Epcot DiveQuest lasts 3 hours, and you’ll spend approximately 40 minutes on your actual dive. You’ll also tour the massive backstage infrastructure that filters and maintains this vast man-made ocean. You must be SCUBA-certified to participate.
Know Before You Go
We meet outside of the EPCOT Guest Relations Office on Sept 28th, 2019 at 5:45 pm.
View important information including details on dive-viewing areas, Guest restrictions and cancellation policies.
- The best location for friends and family to view your dive is from the upstairs viewport in the tunnel of the pavilion. They will be able to see you approximately one hour after the experience begins. Unfortunately, no friends or family members are allowed backstage.
- A park ticket is required to view from the viewing area.
- All Guests must be SCUBA-certified and 10 years of age or older to participate. Guests 10 to 12 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 years of age or older). You will need to provide proof of certification, such as a C-card or verification from a certifying agency.
- All diving equipment is provided. Personal diving equipment is not permitted, though you may bring your own dive mask. Please bring a swimsuit.
- No cameras, video equipment or cell phones may be used while backstage. Photography is allowed and encouraged in non-backstage areas.
- No jewelry of any kind other than a watch is allowed in the aquarium.
Cost for Disney DiveQuest: $165 pp
All Equipment is provided.
Does not include parking or admission into EPCOT prior to the dive.
If you have any questions or wish to reserve your Disney Dive Adventure, please feel free to stop by or give us a call at 239-280-5500.