Open Water Dive Referrals
Future Divers, who have completed their Classroom and Pool Training through another Scuba Instructor or Dive Center, may complete their Open Water Checkout Dive Portion with Scuba Outfitters in the Warm Clear Waters of the Beautiful Florida Keys!
(By choosing to perform all of our Certification Dives in Key Largo, we can offer our guests a Safer and More Enjoyable Experience than Diving off Naples.)
Scuba Outfitters’ Complete 2 Day PADI Open Water Referral Dives Include:
- Rental of BCD, Regulator, Tanks, & Weights
- Certification Card
- Instructor Fee
- Pool Time
- Four Dives in Key Largo
Students Must Provide/Purchase:
- PADI or Universal Referral Form (Should be Provided to you by your Initial Scuba Instructor)
- Medical Questionnaire (Click Here) (If “yes” is answered to any of the medical history questions, a doctors signature is required prior to your Pool Sessions and/or Open Water Dives.)
- Scuba Quality Mask, Snorkel, Boots, & Fins. (Rental is available)
- Transportation to Key Largo, Fl. (Directions to Key Largo)
- One Nights Lodging (Follow this link for Key Largo Hotel Discounts)
WHAT TO BRING: Bring your Signed Referral Form from your Original Scuba Instructor and a copy of your Medical Form, if you had to have it signed by a doctor. Referrals from another Scuba Agency will need a Universal Referral Form signed by your Original Instructor. Also, don’t forget your Swimsuit & Towel when you arrive for your Pool Session.
Pool Schedule: Before we meet in Key Largo, we require that you complete a short pool session lasting about Two Hours. This Pool Session is required, so you will have the opportunity to refresh any skills and get used to our equipment, as our equipment may be different than equipment that you originally trained with.
Key Largo Open Water Dives: Your Four Training Dives will be completed over Two Days in Key Largo, Fl. and requires one nights lodging. (Follow this link for Hotel Discounts.)
PADI OPEN WATER REFERRAL COST: $295.00
A $150.00 deposit is required to reserve your PADI Dive Referral. The balance of the course can be paid when you arrive in Naples for your Pool Session.
MEDICAL FORM: If “YES” is answered to any of the medical history questions, please consult your physician for approval. If you have questions, please give us a call at 239-280-5500. Medical Questionnaire (Click Here)
If you have any questions or would like to reserve your PADI Referral Dives, please feel free to contact us at 239-280-5500 or Info@ScubaOut.com.
We look forward to diving with you soon!