PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Are you ready for more than just Underwater Sightseeing?
During your PADI Advanced Open Water Course, You will learn and practice techniques for safely conducting Deep Dives, while becoming more proficient with Navigation and improving your Buoyancy. Additionally, you will learn to safely dive a Wreck and experience the whole new underwater world that comes alive at Night.
Scuba Outfitters’ PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course consists of:
- PADI’s Online Advanced Open Water Class
- One Classroom Evening discussing Advanced Diving Techniques.
- Followed by Five Dives in Key Largo, Fl.
Included in your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course:
- PADI Advanced Online Class
- Instructors Time
- Certification Card
- Five dives in Key Largo, Fl.
Students Must Provide/Purchase:
- Mask, Snorkel, Booties, and Fins
- BCD, Regulator, Compass, & Computer
- Dive Light
- Emergency Visual & Audible Surface Signaling Devices
- Cutting Tool
- Transportation to Key Largo
- One Nights Lodging (Follow this Link for Discounted Hotel Rates)
- A deposit of only $150 is required to reserve your PADI Advanced Open Water Course.
- Your balance of $249 is not due until your classroom night.
If you have any questions or wish to reserve your PADI Advanced Open Water Course, please feel free to contact Scuba Outfitters at 239-280-5500, Info@ScubaOut.com, or visit Scuba Outfitters at 1949 Davis Blvd. Naples, Fl. 34104.
We look forward to diving with you soon!