PADI Junior Open Water Scuba Summer Camp
June 4-8, 2019
June 11-15, 2019
July 9-13, 2019
July 16-20, 2019
- Age 10 to 17
- Must be comfortable in the water
Scuba Outfitters’ PADI Junior Open Water Scuba Camp is the best way for kids ages 10 to 17 to earn their PADI Junior Open Water Scuba Certification.
During Scuba Outfitters’ PADI Junior Open Water Scuba Camp, Kids will enjoy learning the same important Scuba Safety Skills as the adults do, while having fun with kids their own age.
Finally, they will finish off their new adventure by diving on the Beautiful Coral Reefs off Key Largo, Florida.
Parents and Friends are always welcome to join Students on the Dive Boat to Snorkel ($50 pp) or Dive ($85 pp plus rental equipment). Be sure to reserve your spots early, as our Dive Trips do sell out.
- Tuesday through Thursday: Class/Pool 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday: Open Water Dives in Key Largo, Fl. (Parents must provide Transportation to Key Largo & One Nights Lodging)
Included in Scuba Outfitters’ PADI Junior Open Water Scuba Camp:
- Online PADI Scuba Class
- Instructor Time
- Pool Sessions
- Four Dives in Key Largo, Fl.
- PADI Certification Card
- Rental of BCD, Regulator, Tanks, & Weights
Students must Purchase/Provide:
- Mask, Snorkel, Fins, and Booties (10% Discount if purchased from Scuba Outfitters)
- Wetsuit (Rental Available)
- Bathing Suit & Towel
- Lunch Each Day
- Transportation to Key Largo (Directions to Horizon Divers)
- One Nights Lodging (Discounted Hotel Rates)
- A Deposit of only $200 is required to reserve your camp.
- Your balance of $349 is not due until the first day of camp.
If you have any questions or wish to reserve your PADI Junior Open Water Scuba Camp, please feel free to contact Scuba Outfitters at 239-280-5500 or Info@ScubaOut.com.
We look forward to diving with you soon!