- This event has passed.
PADI Open Water Scuba Class (Night 1)
April 11, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm| $549
PADI Open Water Scuba Course
Pool Sessions: April 11th & 12th, 2017 from 6 – 10:00 pm.
Key Largo Open Water Reef Dives: April 14 (Friday Pm) -15 (Saturday Am), 2017
If you have any questions or wish to reserve your PADI Open Water Scuba Course, please feel free to contact us at 239-280-5500 or Info@ScubaOut.com.
Scuba Outfitters’ PADI Open Water Scuba Course begins at home with PADI’s Online Scuba Class, Next are Two Pool Sessions lasting about Four hours each in our Indoor Heated Pool, and finishes off with four Open Water Dives on the World’s Third Largest Barrier Reef in Key Largo, Florida!
(By choosing to dive in Key Largo and not off Naples, we can offer you a Safer and more Enjoyable experience, that will last a lifetime.)
Our Pool Sessions are typically held Two Evenings a Week from 6-9:30pm. If that schedule does not work for you, call us; We do offer Semi-Private Pool Sessions, based on your schedule. Most pool sessions consist of less than Four Students per Instructor. (Upcoming Class Calendar)
(Need more time? No Problem! A third pool session can be scheduled at No Extra Cost. We want you to feel Comfortable and Ready for your Open Water Check Out Dives.)
Included in your PADI Open Water Scuba Course:
- PADI Online Class
- Use of a Weight Integrated BCD (No weight-belt or weight purchase required)
- Use of an Atomic Regulator System & Gauges
- Instructor Time
- Certification card
- Four Dives in Key Largo, Florida
Students must Provide/Purchase their own:
- Mask, Snorkel, Fins, & Dive Booties (Must be Scuba Quality)
- Wetsuit (Wetsuit Rental is Available)
- Transportation to Key Largo (Directions to Horizon Divers in Key Largo)
- One Night’s Lodging (Follow this link for Discounted Hotel Rates)
(For Safety Reasons; Equipment that is Outdated or Lesser Quality Snorkel Sets sold at major retailers will not be allowed in class. These items are very important and specific in fit to each diver.)
All of Scuba Outfitters’ Students receive a 10% Discount on all items purchased. (Unfortunately we are unable to discount GoPro, Tanks, Weights, Trips, or Classes.)
PADI Open Water Course Cost: $549
- Only a $200 Deposit is needed to Reserve Your PADI Open Water Scuba Course!
- The balance of your course ($349) is not due until your first pool session.
If you have any questions or wish to sign up for your PADI Open Water Course, please feel free to contact us at 239-280-5500, Info@ScubaOut.com, or Stop By Scuba Outfitters!
We look forward to diving with you soon!
Theresa Mullins & Michael Thompson (Owners & PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainers)