- This event has passed.
PADI Seal Team Camp (Ages 8-10)
June 18 - June 21
PADI Seal Team Camp
June 18 – 21, 2019
July 30 – Aug 2, 2019
Tuesday – Friday 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Ages 8 – 11
- Must be comfortable in the water
Scuba Outfitters’ PADI Seal Team Camp is designed for Future Divers who wish to Scuba Dive but are not old enough to receive their Junior Open Water Certification.
During their Seal Team Aqua-Missions, Future Divers will be in Full Scuba Gear Playing Scuba Pool Games, Learning about Buoyancy Control, Mask Clearing, Regulator Recovery and Other Basic Scuba Skills.
This is an excellent way to introduce kids to Scuba Diving prior to receiving their PADI Junior Open Water Diver Certification.
Included in Scuba Outfitters’ PADI Seal Team Camp:
• Instructor Time
• Pool Sessions
• Use of Regulator, BCD, Tanks, & Weights
Students Must Provide/Purchase:
• Bathing Suit & Towel
• Dry Change of Clothes
• Lunch/Snack Each Day
• Mask, Fins, & Snorkel (Kids sizes are available and all Students receive a 10% discount on equipment purchases)
- Monday – Thursday 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- A Deposit of only $100 is required to reserve your camp.
- The balance of $175 is not due until the first day of camp.
If you have any questions or wish to reserve your PADI Seal Team Camp, please feel free to contact Scuba Outfitters at 239-280-5500 or Info@ScubaOut.com.
We look forward to diving with you soon!